Monday, August 25, 2014

Huff and Puff

Huff and Puff

I'm waiting out side nervously. Waiting to zoom around the field.  My heart was beating fast to warm up.It's warm up time Room 9 went and picked a spot to warm up. Whaea Nikki made us do balancing on one foot and running on the spot. My legs were now strong to run. Room 9 sprinted around the field. I was half way, I was puffing. I jogged and the grass was soaking, my mind said to stop and walk but I didn't walk and when I was at the end of the finish line all of Room 9 were exhausted. When we finished the first round some people walked when they were almost at the end. I keep on running and puffing every second. I was bolling like a potato at the end of running. I felt proud of my self that I did 2 laps around the field with out stopping!

1 comment:

  1. To Kaylee you are very good at stuff like things out of the field.
    from Filipe

    ReplyDelete